CCP-SAS Meetings and Workshops
Workshops & Tutorials:
- CCP-SAS hosted a Satellite workshop at the 60th anniversary meeting
of the British Biophysical Society. The goal of this mini-workshop was twofold: To provide a training
opportunity for persons interested in learning how to use simulations tools in fitting SAS data and to bring the community together to hear
about recent uses of these tools and learn about the latest developments in the project.
- Brookes Jeong and Stubbs gave a hands-on workshop: Creating Science Gateways using GenApp, Containers and Abaco at the Gateways 2019 conference in San Diego, California. September 23-25, 2019.
- Brookes, Rocco and Perkins held US-SOMO and SASSIE2 workshops at the 24th International Analytical Ultracentrifugation Workshop and Symposium August 24-29, 2019 in Christchurch, NZ.
- A SASSIE training course was given at the annual Neutron Training Course at ISIS on 27th June 2019.
The participants enthusiastically received the exercises on the modelling of SDS micelles and the Hiv-gag protein.
- Introductory SASSIE training course, SimSAS 2019, Institute Laue Langevin,Grenoble, France, 11th April 2019.
- Brookes and Savelyev gave a hands-on workshop: Creating Science Gateways using Advanced GenApp Capabilities Gateways at the Gateways 2018 conference September 25-27, 2018, at the University of Texas, Austin, TX USA.
- Anglo-Pakistan SASSIE introductory training course, National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (NIBGE), Faisalabad, Pakistan, 10th May 2018.
- Second Anglo-Indian SASSIE Training Course, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India - Sep 21-22 2017.*
- First Anglo-Indian SASSIE Training Course, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Mohali, India - Sep 18-19 2017.*
* We would like to thank the University College London Global Engagement Fund for funding the Anglo-Indian SASSIE Training Courses
- Tutorials: SASSIE for Beginners & Introduction to GenApp, CCP-SAS 4th Annual Joint Project Meeting, Cardiff University, Wales, UK - Jun 21 2017.
- SASSIE CCP-SAS Workshop, The Cosener's House, ISIS Pulsed Neutron & Muon Source and Diamond Light Source, UK - Jan 23-25 2017.
- Tutorial: Creating Science Gateways with GenApp. Gateways 2016 Conference, San Diego, USA - Nov 02, 2016
- Atomistic Modeling of Small-Angle Scattering Data Using SASSIE-web, APS, Argonne National Laboratory, USA - Sep 21-23 2016.
- CCP-SAS Lectures and Guided Tutorial: Computational Approaches to the Structural Modelling of Biological Macromolecules using Small-Angle Scattering Workshop, ACA 2016, Denver, USA - Jul 22, 2016
- SASSIE: Software for Atomistic Modeling and Analysis of X-ray and Neutron Scattering Data: "SAXS and MD Combination". Small Angle Scattering Short Course 2016: Beyond Rg. Advanced Photon Source, Argonne, USA - Jul 1, 2016.
- SASSIE-web Based Framework for Atomistic Modeling to Intetpret AUC & Scattering Data. La Trobe Institute, Melbourne, Australia - Dec 8, 2015.
- SASSIE Tutorial (as part of the Structural Biology and Soft Matter Workshop), ACA 2015, Philadelphia, USA - Jul 25, 2015.
- CCP-SAS 2015: Atomistic Modeling for Small-Angle Scattering - A Short Course. Grenoble, France - May 26-28, 2015.
- Inaugural UK CCP-SAS Training Course, UCL, London, UK - May 29, 2014.
- SASSIE Training Course, ACNS 2014, Knoxville, USA - June 1, 2014.
- US-SOMO Training Course (focussing on the HPLC-SAXS tools), ACA 2014, Albuquerque, USA - May 26, 2014.
- CCP-SAS: New developments in computational modelling of
X-ray and neutron scattering curves. A Satellite workshop at the
virtual BBS 60th Anniversary
meeting, Sep 14-18, 2020
- 4th Annual Joint Project Meeting in Cardiff, Wales, UK - Jun 19-21, 2017 - (Report)
- 3rd Annual Joint Project Meeting in Gaithersburg, MD, USA - May 23-24, 2016
- A Project Steering Meeting was held at TU Berlin, Germany - Sep 13, 2015 (NB: Invitation only)
- 2nd Annual Joint Project Meeting at Diamond Light Source, Oxon, UK - Oct 6-7, 2014
- 1st ('Kickoff') Annual Joint Project Meeting in Gaithersburg, MD, USA - Feb 7-9, 2014