CCP-SAS Meetings and Workshops
Workshops & Tutorials:
- SASSIE CCP-SAS Workshop, The Cosener's House, ISIS Pulsed Neutron & Muon Source and Diamond Light Source, UK - Jan 23-25 2017.
- Tutorial: Creating Science Gateways with GenApp. Gateways 2016 Conference, San Diego, USA - Nov 02, 2016
- Atomistic Modeling of Small-Angle Scattering Data Using SASSIE-web, APS, Argonne National Laboratory, USA - Sep 21-23 2016.
- CCP-SAS Lectures and Guided Tutorial: Computational Approaches to the Structural Modelling of Biological Macromolecules using Small-Angle Scattering Workshop, ACA 2016, Denver, USA - Jul 22, 2016
- SASSIE: Software for Atomistic Modeling and Analysis of X-ray and Neutron Scattering Data: "SAXS and MD Combination". Small Angle Scattering Short Course 2016: Beyond Rg. Advanced Photon Source, Argonne, USA - Jul 1, 2016.
- SASSIE-web Based Framework for Atomistic Modeling to Intetpret AUC & Scattering Data. La Trobe Institute, Melbourne, Australia - Dec 8, 2015.
- SASSIE Tutorial (as part of the Structural Biology and Soft Matter Workshop), ACA 2015, Philadelphia, USA - Jul 25, 2015.
- CCP-SAS 2015: Atomistic Modeling for Small-Angle Scattering - A Short Course. Grenoble, France - May 26-28, 2015.
- Inaugural UK CCP-SAS Training Course, UCL, London, UK - May 29, 2014.
- SASSIE Training Course, ACNS 2014, Knoxville, USA - June 1, 2014.
- US-SOMO Training Course (focussing on the HPLC-SAXS tools), ACA 2014, Albuquerque, USA - May 26, 2014.
- 4th Annual Joint Project Meeting in Cardiff, Wales, UK - Jun 19-21, 2017
- 3rd Annual Joint Project Meeting in Gaithersburg, MD, USA - May 23-24, 2016
- A Project Steering Meeting was held at TU Berlin, Germany - Sep 13, 2015 (NB: Invitation only)
- 2nd Annual Joint Project Meeting at Diamond Light Source, Oxon, UK - Oct 6-7, 2014
- 1st ('Kickoff') Annual Joint Project Meeting in Gaithersburg, MD, USA - Feb 7-9, 2014