Welcome to the site for the recently formed CCP-SAS project, a joint US/UK collaborative open-source software
development project to provide the infrastructure and tools for analysing small angle scattering data on complex
systems using atomistic and coarse grained modeling approaches. This site will host information of interest to
the broader community and links to downloads etc.
- May 2016: The 4th Project Meeting and workshop was held May 22-26, 2015
at the NIST Center for Neutron Research, US.
- Sep 2015: Several CCP-SAS presentations took place at the (SAS-2015)
in Berlin, September 13-18, 2015. A joint project
steering meeting was also held as many of the CCP-SAS members from both sides of the atlantic
- Aug 2015: CCP-SAS logos released!
- May 2015: web documentation available
- May 2015: training workshop conducted
post EMBO in Grenoble May 26-28, 2015
- May 2015: May 19 SASSIE Presented at EMBO course
- May 2015: 1st PI training webinar May 5 and May 12
- May 2015: PUBLIC BETA released for web application SASSIE-WEB
- Oct 2014: A second successful Project
Workshop took place Oct 6-7, 2014 at the Diamond Light Source, UK.
- Jun 2014: A hands on tutorial of the SASSIE component using the new web based interface was held on Jun 1
at the ACNS meeting in Knoxville, TN -- First use of GenApp web interface (alpha)
- May 2014: A workshop focusing on the HPLC-SAXS tools of the US-SOMO component was held on May 26 at the ACA meeting in Albuquerque NM
- May 2014: GenApp framework and SASSIE modules were installed on UTK cluster
- Apr 2014: The project cluster, with 128 CPU and 20,000 GPU was installed at UTK.
- Feb 2014: A very successful project Kickoff Meeting took place Feb 7-9, 2014 in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Nov 2013: The project Kickoff Meeting has been re-scheduled for Feb 2014.
- Oct 2013: Due to the U.S. Government Shutdown, the project Kickoff Meeting has been postponed till early 2014.