Welcome to the site for the CCP-SAS project, a collaborative open-source software development
project to provide the infrastructure and tools for analysing small angle scattering data on complex
systems using atomistic and coarse grained modeling approaches. This site hosts information of interest to
the broader community and links to downloads etc.
Monte Carlo simulation algorithm for B-DNA
- Aug 2020: On September 18, 2020, the CCP-SAS consortium held a satellite workshop at the British Biophysical Society annual meeting. The workshop included both a tutorial session and a plenary session.
- Aug 2019: Steve Perkins to give a 1 day SASSIE tutorial at the AUC 2019 - teh 24th International AUC Workshop and Symposium to be held August 24-29, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zeland
- Aug 2019: Emre Brookes to give a 2 day US-SOMO tutorial at the AUC 2019 - teh 24th International AUC Workshop and Symposium to be held August 24-29, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zeland
- Jun 2019: A SASSIE training course was held at the annual ISIS neutron training course on June 27th 2019.
- Apr 2019: CCP-SAS participated in simSAS 2019, presenting talks and a 1/2 day tutorial, held in Grenoble France April 8-12, 2019.
- Oct 2018: CONGRATULATIONS to Andrew McCulskey for winning the IUCr Journals Prize for the Best Student Lecture at SAS2018!
- Oct 2018: There were many CCP-SAS presentations at the SAS2018 meeting in Traverse City, Michigan Oct 7-12, 2018.
- Oct 2018: The CCP-SAS consortium held a small project meeting On Wednesday, Oct 10 at SAS2018 in Traverse City Michigan
- Oct 2017: CONGRATULATIONS! Emre Brookes and David Fushman, in collaboration with Joseph Curtis at NIST are awarded a new NSF SI2-SSE grant for further development of the GenApp infrastructure - "GenApp - A Transformative Generalized Application Cyberinfrastructure" awards 1740097, 1912444, and 1739549
- May 2017: The 4th Annual Project Meeting was held in Cardiff, Wales over June 19-21, 2017. (Report)
- Jan 2017: The first UK SASSIE Training Course was held Jan 23-25, 2017 at ISIS/Diamond, UK.
- Oct 2016: The CCP-SAS paper is now out!
- Sep 2016: SASSIE-Web Workshop at Argonne, US.
- May 2016:The 3rd Annual Project Meeting was held May 22-26, 2016
at the NIST Center for Neutron Research, US.
- Sep 2015: Several CCP-SAS presentations took place at (SAS-2015) in Berlin, September 13-18, 2015. A Project Steering Meeting was also held as many of the CCP-SAS members from both sides of the Atlantic were present.
- Aug 2015: CCP-SAS logos have been released!
- May 2015: SASSIE web documentation is now available.
- May 2015: A specific SASSIE Training Workshop was conducted in Grenoble, May 26-28, 2015.
- May 2015: SASSIE was presented at the EMBO course in Grenoble on May 19, 2015.
- May 2015: Our first PI training on SASSIE-Web was delivered as a two-part webinar on May 5 and May 12, 2015.
- May 2015: The PUBLIC (beta) release of SASSIE-Web.
- Oct 2014: A successful 2nd Annual Project Meeting took place Oct 6-7, 2014 at the Diamond Light Source, UK.
- Jun 2014: A hands on tutorial of the SASSIE component of CCP-SAS, using the new web based interface, was held on Jun 1, 2014
at the ACNS meeting in Knoxville, TN -- The first use of the GenApp web interface (alpha)!
- May 2014: A workshop focusing on the HPLC-SAXS tools of the US-SOMO component of CCP-SAS was held on May 26, 2014 at the ACA meeting in Albuquerque NM.
- May 2014: GenApp framework and SASSIE modules have been installed on the UTK cluster.
- Apr 2014: The project cluster, with 128 CPU and 20,000 GPU has been installed at UTK.
- Feb 2014: A very successful 1st Annual Project Meeting took place Feb 7-9, 2014 in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Nov 2013: The project Kickoff Meeting has been re-scheduled for Feb 2014.
- Oct 2013: Due to the U.S. Government Shutdown, the project Kickoff Meeting has been postponed till early 2014.